Steam Cleaner Plumbers Helper…
Sargent Steam Cleaner gets your sink drains gunk-free without chemicals. Blast food, grease, from kitchen drains. Eliminate slow drains in the bathroom where hair, shampo and soap clog up the flow.
Steps to follow – Sargent Steam Cleaner Plumbers Helper:
- Use the Plumbers Helper on the nozzle to blast debris from kitchen and bathroom drains
- The gasket forms a nice seal so the heat and steam pressure can clear the clog
- Use on most drains but check the pipes
- You don’t want to warp really thin PVC so limit expsoure to 10 seconds
- If your pipes are thick PVC plastic, galvanized or copper you can don’t need to worry, they can’t warp
- Wipe with a clean microfiber cloth to shine the chrome after steaming
- You may not be able to clear a completely stopped up drain
- With regular steaming, the gunk won’t build up again so drains flow more freely
- Steam kitchen, bathroom, shower and tub drains regularly to avoid clogs or slow drains
Sargent Steam Cleaner Plumbers Helper…
I have really long hair so about 3 hairs is a clog in my shower drain. I’ve been using the plumbers helper to keep them from totally clogging up. I think the bad drain smell is gone, too.”
With a Sargent Steam Cleaner Plumbers Helper, drains don’t back up. Steam pressure can send most greasy slimy messes on down the pipes. You don’t need the liquid acid stuff that actually east the pipes as well as the stuff that’s clogging the drain. No more expensive plumber house calls in the middle of the night, either.
Powerful 50 pounds of pressure and nearly 300 degrees melts through soap, shampoo, conditioner that’s all mixed up with hair and sends it on down the drain. You’ll be amazed (and a little grossed out) the first time. But with regular steamings, the problem won’t persist.